Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Dearest Idiot

sry for being away so long. had a lot of assignments, presentations and studies to catch up on.

the engineering faculty had its orientation for the new students and we seniors had to go just to show face.. some of them to check out girls which i would say not many to check out also. engineering course wat u expect?
i got some letters from some of the juniors. hehe.. made me feel lik a celebrity..

one of them started with

"my dearest idiol..."

you probably guess the first thing tat came into my mind.. "my dearest idiot.." she went on saying alot of things tat i had a good laugh over. literally translated straight from chinese (shes a s'porean and i tot s'poreans are good in english).. she even wrote some chinese words tat is also wrong.. (some same pinyin different word and some different pinyin different word, leaving out a stroke makes all the difference)..

well.. hope she doesnt read this post.. or even if she does, better.. at least she wont send me any more letters.. hahahaha..

anyway.. mu reached the finals in the champ league and i know who would be xtremely pleased..



No comments: